8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Monday, March 07, 2005

The Original Zoe Tale

The original Zoe tale from October 1997:

OK - Zoe stories:

Sassy Zoe: We went out for our morning pee and poop Monday and Zoe was feeling feisty. This elderly couple crossed Bancroft and set foot on our block. Zoe sensed that they were trouble and attacked. She chased the old lady screaming out into the street. When I rushed in to snatch up Zoe, Gracie swooped in for the lick fest.

Sweet Zoe: When I came home from work on Monday night Zoe was sooooo happy to see me. I have never seen her do such an enthusiastic love dance. It was very touching especially since I had a pretty crummy day.

Sickly Zoe: Tuesday was Brian's last day (he got a nice promotion) so we took him out for drinks after work. Now I don't get hangovers or sick from drinking but apparently Zoe must have gotten a contact high from the alcohol fumes on my breath. While curled up sweetly next to me, without warning, she spewed forth the most vomit I've ever seen. Thank God it was just water. She created a slick on the bed 1 foot across and 2 feet long. It was bigger than her, I kid you not. We had to sleep on the sofa. And, needless to say, Zoe smells quite ripe.

Epilogue: The next morning after the Zoe attack, we managed to time our morning outing at exactly the same moment the couple from the day before set foot upon our street and it was an exact repeat of the previous day. As they fled down 138th I promised not to greet them the same way the next morning. We did not attempt the hat trick on Wednesday. I saw the old man out for a walk, though - without his wife. Zoe's mission: accomplished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wag said...

Testing the comment function since nobody has been able to get it to work yet.

March 11, 2005 6:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|