8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and welcome!

Just a bit about me and my blog. I had heard about blogs a while back but didn't really explore until the elections when I started reading Daily Kos. Earlier this year I read this article on Vault about Elisa Camhort and her company Worker Bees. After checking out those two blogs and clicking on some of the links I discovered a bunch of really interesting blogs. Some of them are linked on the side here - like Pause which is interesting to me because of the topic but also because it is so beautifully written. Others (most right now) are TV related because I'm quite addicted. And some of my friends who have businesses and websites and/or blogs are listed as well. Check them out - they're all cool - guaranteed!

Anyhoo - all that surfing inspired me to start a blog. I'm still getting my feet wet and learning my way around, so bear with me as I continue to refine the formating and features. The main purpose for this blog is, as I mention at the top, to share my observations of my funny little dog Zoe (who used to belong to my sister), my other funny little dog Gracie and my random thoughts on life stuff - except marketing - read on.

I have some time on my hands since I started off the new year jobless so I've got several interesting projects going on in between looking for work. One is starting a marketing company. Once Kimley, designer extrodinaire, gets my website up and running, I'll be starting a marketing blog over there and I'll post all my marketing blog links.

Thanks for checking us out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|