8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Luxury and Goodness

Aaagh! Just got my first lesson on how to lose a post. I'll now attempt to re-create.

So, I promised in my previous post not to chat about marketing here. But Agenda Inc. led me to this article from USA Today about Whole Foods. ITA about the concept of linking health and pleasure. I'll rant in the future about why I think so, but until then I'll just say I'd like to combine do-gooding and pleasure by making my next car this. A girl can dream can't she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|