8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Hit Me Baby One More Time

NBC - that stands for "No Britney Content" and for the network which will be airing the American version of "Hit Me Baby 1 More Time" - the reality show on which faded pop stars compete for a chance to regain their former glory for a moment. I talk about my love for TV here quite often but don't often post about it and that must change. Also, given how many great sites out there that had fab recaps of this seasons shows, there was no point in me jumping when the season was half over. So, to practice my recapping skills and to tide you over the summer, I will watch bad TV so you don't have to!

Join me, won't you starting after the debut this Thursday, June 2. Welcome all fans of cheesy reality television - especially Heather Hamilton fans - I know you visited, so if any of you liked what you saw and came back for more and you're jonesing since Heather wrapped up her cheeky Apprentice recaps - I look forward to you joining me on this journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|