8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Monday, April 04, 2005

Gmail Invites

I now have 100 Gmail invites to offer so leave me a comment if you'd like one. Gmail boasts 2 GB storage. The nested conversation feature takes some getting used to but the search function is fantastic. And the big downside that everyone fears of seeing Adsense ads in the emails you receive is really a non-issue. I swear I absolutely do not notice them and have to make myself look. It can be pretty funny sometimes what gets auto generated. However, I have seen some really sad and scary ads generated on websites like the one for slaughter house equipment on Elisa's Santa Cruz Metro article on vegetarian dining. Or ones for "teacup" Chihuahuas on Chi blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|