8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Wrath of the Chihuahua

You know that you are obsessed with Chihuahuas when several people send you links to the same story about one. This Chihuahua sounds like Zoe's long lost twin. Zoe is similarly insistent on barking at trespassers onto her territory. And by territory, that means any place she can see or is walking on. However, unlike Bobo, Zoe's attacks aren't quite as indiscriminate (probably because she doesn't run loose.)

Yesterday my family helped me move my sofa to the wall with the window at the front of my house. This was done even though it makes it tougher for me to watch my big screen TV (which is quite the sacrifice for me.) I made the move all so Zoe can patrol. Zoe likes to keep an eye on things by surveying her territory. She then barks at anyone or anything that crosses her sightline. Of course, it maybe tiresome to some of the neighbors but she is safely behind glass. The only potential danger is to herself as she sometimes gets so apoplectic that I fear she might combust like a Spinal Tap drummer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|