8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

New Products that Rock

I'm obsessed with consumers because I am an obsessive one myself. So I figured every so often I'd tell y'all about new stuff.

I've recently tried a couple of new cereals and both are tasty and worthy additions to your pantry or the top of your fridge. The first is Kelloggs Vanilla Creme flavored Frosted Mini Wheats. The vanilla creme flavor has adds a nice hit of sweetness if not authentic vanilla flavor. And you still get all the mmmm, fiber of the original so at least you can pretend you are being healthy. On the healthy enough that you don't have to be embarrassed you are eating a kid's cereal tip, General Mills has come out with Chocolate Lucky Charms. Kick start your whole grain life with this good source, which still has the same lumps of sugar masquerading as marshmallows plus it now turns the milk into chocolate milk. Yummy! Plus right now you can find both on deal for $2 or $2.50 a box which is about half-price.

Coke with Lime (which was prominently placed all over American Idol last night) is too sweet for my tastes (odd because I love Vanilla Coke which is way sweet), probably because I've been downing lots of Inko's White Tea which is fabulously just sweet enough and only 28 calories.

So there's a food round up. I'm still waiting for the next Schick Intuition to come and rock my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|