8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2005

Guest Tale about Kitties

My sister and her partner have a large collection of cats who have chosen to live in their backyard. I thought I would share with you a "Backyard Babies Tale" about a couple of these cats. Enjoy!
Lionel and Fang are in the Igloo together! Lionel has been in there enjoying the sun, and Fang went in and started stepping on Lionel's squishy belly. Lionel was a little annoyed, but tolerated it. Now Fang has gotten comfortable and they are both snoozing in the sun! I am watching all of this from my office window. Cute!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 22, 2005 11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|