8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Friday, June 03, 2005

My Buffy Boyfriend

Elisa found this groovy little quiz and she knew I'd want to take it. So, drumroll please ...

Oooo, hot.
Your boyfriend is Xander.


Who is your Buffy boyfriend?
brought to you by Quizilla

Pretty much on target, I'd say ;-) Though, as I commented on Elisa's blog, I'd pretty much take any of 'em except for Riley who was boring and felt too threatened by the fact that Buffy was stronger than him.

2 Comments:

Blogger ElisaC said...

Oh yeah...would have pegged you for Spike all the way!! :)

June 03, 2005 10:15 AM

 
Blogger Wag said...

You got it! The whole punk rock thing, ya know. But, you gotta admit - that's a pretty good picture of Xander.

June 03, 2005 9:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|