8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Virtual Toast

Today the fabulous new BlogHer site launched.  The new site has amazing guides to all that is blogging goodness by BlogHers across the internets.  The ladies celebrated tonight in the city by the bay, but I couldn't join them 'cause I feel crappy due to being under caffinated - if I don't get my precise morning dose of coffee I get messed up for days.  But I raise a toast from across the bay to all the BlogHers but especially Laura Scott and Lisa Stone for the amazing effort they've made to get the site up and running.
 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|