8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Juggling

When I was a kid, I, like many kids, tried to teach myself how to juggle. I managed to learn how to successfully juggle two balls but not three. And now, as an adult, substitute life for balls.

I am always immensely relieved when I read one of those articles that tells us (now!) that we humans aren't cut out for multi-tasking. I'm so glad it's not just me!

So life has given me too many balls and my blogging is suffering for it. Consider my infrequent posts a hiatus (like when your favorite TV shows disappear for the summer - I like to think that my life makes a great dramady.)

I am semi-homeless at the moment having sold my house and, not having found a decent place to rent in its place, am sleeping on my mother's sofa (as Zoe and Gracie are not allowed in the guest room - Grandma's got no love for her fur grandbabies) and working on her dial-up connection. Sad (?) commentary on modern life that the thing I miss the most about my home is my broadband connection.

Anyhoo - since it takes virtually all my precious time when I am not out looking at rentals and when I am tying up my mother's phone line to check Craigslist and my 5 email accounts - logging in and blogging about my life is low on the list. Plus - I've got no digital cable, no On Demand, no HBO, no Replay TV and the aforementioned no broadband (so no keeping up with the 75 or so blogs I read.) So basically I am cut off from all sources of input for my random musings. And I'm too gosh darn tired to give a fig about my life so I can't imagine I could write anything that would remotely interest or amuse all y'all.

So - sporadic posts will be the norm until I'm settled. Keep me in your aggregator - I'll be back.

Love,
Wag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|