8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Message from the Universe - Must. Blog. More.

I get this daily horoscope email (for entertainment purposes only, of course) that I love for the occasionally wacky and/or scarily accurate readings.  The one for tomorrow (Feb 02, 2006) is more like a giant wack on the head from the universe that I interpret as saying:  "Wag - get your ass in gear and actually post to your blog once in a while, girl!  It will be all good."

 

"Are you an intellectual or a poet, WAG, a novelist or a play-write? The celestial energy is leaving you alone with your anxieties and questions. You are sure of only one thing: words are the friends you have decided to spend the rest of your life with. This is a kind of dream and a challenge that corresponds well to your sign as a Gemini. Get to work. You will find your vocation as well as your passion in your writing."

 

from astrocenter.com

 
Powered By Qumana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|