8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Chihuahuas 101

From Animal Planet's Dogs 101 series, Chihuahuas!

And note to Discovery - make your videos embeddable. Readers who have the option of just watching the adorable dogs running around and learning all the cool and important fun facts about the breed would more likely watch the video here and get turned on to the series than clicking through.

Anyhow - though I doubt anyone reads this sadly neglected blog anymore - if you see this post, click. Cool series, great video, watch the Chihuahuas and then go find other breeds you like.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|