8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

BlogHer Conference 2005 - Sign Up Now

I'll be there. I've become a big fan of the blogs written by a couple of the forces behind this upcoming conference - Elisa Camahort and Jory Des Jardins (Pause) - both of whom are linked to the right here - which is how I learned of this event.

I'll attend because all the areas of discussion are of great interest to me as a blogger who happens to be female and new to the game. I think the issues would be of interest to many bloggers even if they are not female or have been at this blogging business for quite some time. Will I see you there?

Some notes - visit www.blogher.org for much more and to register or volunteer...

BlogHer Conference ‘05 will provide an open, inclusive forum to:
1. Discuss the role of women within the larger blog community
2. Examine the developing (and debatable) code of blogging ethics
3. Discover how blogging is shrinking the world and amplifying the voices of women worldwide

In addition, educational tracks will be available focusing on:
1. Best technology practices, newbie to advanced: how to use technology and tools to achieve text, photo, audio and video blogging goals
2. Best industry-specific practices: Why are journalists, marketers, lawyers, academics, technologists and many more blogging? And how do you find the ones you’re interested in?
3. The rights and the responsibilities of the blogger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|