8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Friday, April 08, 2005

Trying to post regularly

Oy - I've been bedeviled by an Internet service outage with Comcast yesterday and an inability to get into my blog account via Firefox today. I'm using IE to post this though I'd prefer not to. I like stuff to work and get cranky when it doesn't.

At any rate, my goal of at least a post a day has been thwarted. These problems combined with reading about some other folks grappling with similar questions and Blogger's tendency to bugginess, is leading me to consider hosting my own blog software rather than using a hosted service for my next blog. I dislike adding more stuff on my plate to learn as I'm already interested in too much. But, sigh, it seems like with many things, you may get what you pay for when setting up a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|