8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Monday, August 01, 2005

BlogHer Rocked!

So I'll post a really long post about how much BlogHer rocked and how excited I was to meet and glimpse several of my blog crushes and find so many more. I'm still coming down from the high. But, as the previous post notes - dial up ain't no fun and I tried to quickly check out some of the blogs from the 5 pages of notes I took but I'm having trouble even getting them to load and display on this computer. I've spent too much time and I've got to get back to the housing postings at Craigslist. :-)

But - for now a giant shout out to everyone at BlogHer - it was awesome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|