8 years ago my sister suggested I find a way to publish the amusing emails I sent her about our dog Zoe. Now there is blogging! Zoe tales are about Zoe (3 1/2 lb Chihuahua), Gracie (bigger and the world's friendliest Chihuahua) and other stuff I am thinking about. Enjoy!

Friday, June 03, 2005

OK - comments figured out and a note on permalinks

So, with Elisa's help, I've figured out the comment thing. There are two avenues for commenting - one that comes with Blogger and a separate one that installed when I installed trackbacks with Haloscan. I mentioned in my comment on the post below that I'd try to turn off the Haloscan but I think I'll leave it on. The Blogger system (I think - non Blogger users can you confirm?) asks you for a Blogger ID or leaves you anonymous. Haloscan lets you put in your email and/or URL if you want and name yourself as you will. So - until I post a post that generates alot of comments and the conversation gets disrupted by people using both systems, I'll leave both enabled so you, the reader, can decide which you prefer.

And, just so you know (because it took me a minute to figure this one out) if you want a permalink (a link just to the post instead of the whole blog) click on the time stamp at the end of the post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|